MISSION AND VISION
To advance and promote knowledge and development of skills in professionalism and innovativeness through quality education, research and community services for the transformation of society and sustainable development.
To be a center of Academic and Professional Excellence.
Science - Conscience - Development
The mission of ICK is underpinned by the following objectives: - To provide a scientific and technological higher education by taking into account the needs for the development of the population; - To provide a formal framework of continuous training and research in the teaching learning domains which the university provides; - To contribute to cultural, civic, moral and Christian education of the population; - To promote, through teaching and research, the values of truth, justice and solidarity for the integral promotion of mankind.
In all its teaching and research-related activities, ICK strives to instill the values of truth, justice and solidarity for the integral development of mankind.
Faculty of Journalism & Communication Studies
• Department of Journalism (Bachelor’s Degree with Honors in Journalism)
• Department of Public Relations (Bachelor’s Degree with Honors in Public Relations)
Faculty of Sciences of Development
• Department of Rural and Urban Development (Bachelor’s Degree with honors in Development Studies)
• Department of Environmental Management (Bachelor’s Degree with honors in Environmental Management)
Faculty of Social, Economic Sciences and Management
• Bachelor’s Degree with honors in Sociology
• Bachelor’s Degree with honors in Management
• Bachelor’s Degree with honors in Economics