Tandukakana n’igihombo giterwa no gukoresha irangi ribi kandi ritujuje ubuziranenge.
MURI AMACO PAINTS LTD, tubafitiye amarangi meza mubwoko butanukanye kandi ahendukiye buri wese.
Abifuza gusiga inyubako zo kubamo cyangwa gukoreramo ndetse n’ibindi bikoresho; nimutugane tubagerere kuntego.
While it can be tempting to get painting as soon as possible when you want to decorate a room, it’s worth taking the time to make sure your room and surfaces are best prepared before you begin. Getting the preparation right is crucial to achieving the perfect finish. It’ll also help to keep things neater and cleaner, and reduce the need for additional coats of paint. No paint can completely cover dirty or uneven surfaces, so tackling this at the start of the project avoids the need for extra work later on.
In this guide we’ll walk you through the most important steps to take, and show you how to;
1. SURFACE PREPARATION
You should make sure that The surface must be clean, dry and free from grease. All loose and noon-washable paints or cement must be removed completely.
1. Sport touch ups will lead to colour variation
2. Spreading rate of 5 m2 per litre must not be exceeded
3. Cannot be painted over with non –exible paints.
4. Stir paint thoroughly.
1. Do not smoke while painting.
2. Keep out of the reach of children
3. Ensure good ventilation during application
4. If contact with skin occurs, wash with warm and soap.